Polla's Clover Gardens Orchestra / The Merry Sparklers - Will You Remember Me? / Old Pal mp3 album
Edison Diamond Disc 51508-R "Will You Remember Me?" Fox Trot and Song (Lou Davis-Henry Santly-Harry Richman) Fox Trot played by Polla's Clover Gardens.
Sherman) POLLA'S CLOVER GARDENS ORCHESTRA - EDISON DIAMOND DISC 51586-L (10460) (Recorded on June 24th,1925) For those who remembers the old radio comedy of Fibber McGee and Molly this was used for a short time as their theme song!
Слушать песню Polla's Clover Gardens Orchestra - Too Tired онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Polla recorded for the Edison label until 1925. He composed many songs and even owned a publishing house. This is one of his hotter recordings.
Polla's Clover Gardens Orchestra – Moonlight And Roses, When You And I Were Seventeen.
Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking.
Polla's Clover Gardens Orchestra-The Time Will Come.
Print and download in PDF or MIDI Merry-Go-Round Of Life. gl/fuU8DE Learn how to play Merry-Go-Round of Life from the awesome anime film - Howl's Moving Castle by Studio Ghibli. Learn how to play Merry-Go-Round of Life from the awesome anime film - Howl's Moving Castle by Studio Ghibli. Writer: Joe Hisaishi Arranger: The Piano Channel.
Those Words You Spoke to Me. 2:13. Violet Snow for Orchestra. DEVILMAN crybaby Original Soundtrack. B: The Beginning THE IMAGE ALBUM. Attack on Titan Original Soundtrack II. Attack on Titan Season 2 Original Soundtrack.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|R||–Polla's Clover Gardens Orchestra||Will You Remember Me?
Vocals – George Wilton BallardWritten-By – Harry Richman, Henry Santly*, Lou Davis
|L||–The Merry Sparklers||Old Pal
Vocals – Ernest HareWritten-By – Egbert Van Alstyne, Gus Kahn
- Record Company – Edison Laboratories
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Soprano Saxophone [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Leader [Uncredited], Conductor [Uncredited] – Nathan Glantz (tracks: B)
- Arranged By [Uncredited], Conductor [Uncredited], Piano [Uncredited], Leader [Uncredited] – William C. Polla (tracks: A)
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Harry Reser (tracks: B)
- Drums [Uncredited], Glockenspiel [Uncredited] – Joe Green (tracks: B)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Eph Hannaford (tracks: B)
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Hymie Farberman (tracks: B), Julius Berkin (tracks: B)
NotesDance bands; fox trots.
Side R recorded February 10, 1925, New York, NY. Also issued on Edison Blue Amberol Cylinder 4974.
Side L recorded February 13, 1925, New York, NY.
The two-digit code "35" at approximately 12 o'clock on the R-side label indicates that this record was pressed in March, 1925.
*Note by JSLMB590: As for the personnel for "Old Pal" (matrix 10206), the Merry Sparklers (which is in fact Nathan Glantz's Orchestra) was made up of:
Nathan Glantz (as,ss,ts,cl) dir: Hymie Farberman, Julius Berkin (tp), Eph(raim) Hannaford (tb), unknown (p), Harry Reser (bjo), unknown (bb), Joe Green (d,bells) & Ed Smalle, Vernon Dalhart, Harvey Hindermeyer (v).
Information about the Merry Sparklers being Glantz's Orchestra & for William Conrad (W. C.) Polla being the pianist, leader & arranger for "Will You Remember Me" (matrix 9997) is taken from Richard Johnson & Bernard Shirley's book "American Dance Bands On Record & Film, 1915-1942".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (runout)): 9997-A-4-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (label)): 9997
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (runout)): 10206-C-1-4
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (label)): 10206