Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here mp3 album
Pat Metheny Group is the first album by the Pat Metheny Group, released in 1978.
Letter from Home is an album by the Pat Metheny Group, released in 1989 by Geffen Records. In 1990, the album won the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Fusion Performance. It was certified gold by the RIAA on July 23, 1998. The album marked the return of Pedro Aznar, who became a member of the Group on the album First Circle. It also featured a reemphasis on increased instrumental diversity and was a huge commercial success, comfortably making the Top 200 album chart at Billboard magazine
Composed By – Lyle Mays (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9), Pat Metheny (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9). Cymbal – Dave Samuels. Drum Programming – Sammy Merendino.
The first Pat Metheny Group recording in five years is a bit unusual in two ways. The band uses "contemporary" pop rhythms on many of their selections but in creative ways and without watering down the popular group's musical identity. In addition Metheny for the first time in his recording career sounds a bit like his early influence Wes Montgomery on a few of the songs
Some six years after their previous studio album, the Pat Metheny Group regrouped in 1995 to release the album We Live Here. This was to be the first of a set of three albums that the band refer to as the triptych, the others being Quartet (1996) and Imaginary Day (1997). Following the release of the album, the Pat Metheny Group embarked on a world tour during which this concert was filmed in Japan. Many of the tracks from the We Live Here album are included along with others from their various eighties albums
This album has an average beat per minute of 113 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 84/148 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist We Live Here. BPM Profile We Live Here. Album starts at 96BPM, ends at 148BPM (+52), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Pat Metheny Group. Essential Collection: Last Train Home.
We Live Here is an album by the Pat Metheny Group that won the Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Jazz Album in 1996. Studio album by. Pat Metheny Group. We Live Here - Live in Japan (Video, 1995). All tracks written by Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays except where noted.
2007 Metheny Mehldau Quartet. Pat, Brad, Larry Grenadier and Jeff Ballard discuss their musical collaboration. 2006 Metheny Mehldau. Pat & Brad discuss their amazing musical collaboration. Pat talks about the least dark Group album. 2006 Letter from Home. Pat breaks down this Group classic recording. 2006 The Road to You. Pat talks about the Group’s second live recording. 2006 Still Life (talking). Pat breaks down the Group’s biggest selling album.
|A1||Here To Stay|
|A2||And Then I Knew|
|A3||The Girls Next Door|
|A4||To The End Of The World|
|B1||We Live Here|
|B3||Something To Remind You|
|B5||Stranger In Town|
- Record Company – Metheny Group Productions
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – C 106938
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metheny Group Productions, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Kevin Reagan
- Co-producer – Lyle Mays, Steve Rodby
- Composed By – Lyle Mays, Pat Metheny (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Coordinator [Project] – David Sholemson
- Cymbal [Additional Cymbal Rolls] – Dave Samuels
- Double Bass [Acoustic], Electric Bass – Steve Rodby
- Drum Programming – Sammy Merendino
- Drums – Paul Wertico
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Grassi, David Oakes, Neal Perry*
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – David Oakes, Rob Eaton
- Guitar, Synthesizer [Guitar Synths] – Pat Metheny
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Percussion – Luis Conte
- Photography By – Dennis Keeley , Rick Dunn
- Photography By [Studio] – David Cantor
- Piano, Keyboards – Lyle Mays
- Producer – Pat Metheny
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Rob Eaton
- Technician [Guitar] – Carolyn Chrzan
- Technician [Piano Tuning] – Tom Sheehan
- Technician [Synclavier], Other [Library Assistance] – Niki Gatos
- Vocals – David Blamires
- Vocals, Whistling, Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Mark Ledford
NotesRecorded and mixed at The Hit Factory, NYC 1994.
Additional recording Miami, FL and Willow, NY
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Ⓒ 1995 Geffen Records, Inc.
Ⓟ 1995 Metheny Group Productions, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under License
|GEFD-24729||Pat Metheny Group||We Live Here (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GEFD-24729||US||1995|
|GEFD-A-24729||Pat Metheny Group||We Live Here (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||GEFD-A-24729||US||1995|
|PRO-CD-4717||Pat Metheny Group||We Live Here Radio Edits (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||PRO-CD-4717||US||1995|
|GED 24729, GED24729||Pat Metheny Group||We Live Here (CD, Album)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||GED 24729, GED24729||Europe||1995|
|79955-2||Pat Metheny Group||We Live Here (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Nonesuch||79955-2||US||2006|