Killarmy - Dirty Weaponry mp3 album
Killarmy Dirty Weaponry FULL ALBUM 1 Galactics Producer – Allah Mathematics Written-By – R. Bean 4:38 2 Allah Sees Everything 3:34 3 5 Stages O. .
Album · 1998 · 13 Songs.
Listen free to Killarmy – Dirty Weaponry (Galactics, Allah Sees Everything and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Play full-length songs from Dirty Weaponry (Explicit) by Killarmy on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster.
Dirty Weaponry is the second album by hip-hop group Killarmy, released one year after its debut, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. The majority of the album was produced by group member 4th Disciple, with additional production coming from Wu-Elements producer Mathematics. The album features guests appearances from Wu-Tang Clan affiliates Killah Priest (of Sunz of Man) and Holocaust (of Black Knights). The album includes the singles "Red Dawn" and "The Shoot Ou. The Shoot Out" music video.
Dirty Weaponry (CD, Album). Dirty Weaponry (2xLP, Album). Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records. Dirty Weaponry (CD, Album).
This album has an average beat per minute of 102 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 90/178 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Dirty Weaponry. BPM Profile Dirty Weaponry. Album starts at 90BPM, ends at 96BPM (+6), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Killarmy. Fear, Love & War. 2001.
With their second album, Dirty Weaponry, Killarmy makes great strides toward distinguishing themselves as an individual crew, not just a third-generation Wu-Tang relative. There's still traces of RZA and the Wu, to be sure, but the 4th Disciple's production has begun to develop its own identity, particularly in that his beats are fleshier and funkier. None of the six rappers have developed a lyrical style as distinctive as Ol' Dirty Bastard or Raekwon, but they're coming close, with the 9th Prince and Killa Sin standing out from the pack
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Allah MathematicsWritten-By – R. Bean*
|2||Allah Sees Everything||3:34|
|3||5 Stages Of Consciousness||4:37|
|4||Unite To Fight||2:03|
Performer – Hollacaust*Written-By – A. Brown*
|8||The Shoot Out||2:23|
Performer – Holocaust Producer – Allah MathematicsWritten-By – A. Brown*, R. Bean*
Producer – Russ PrezWritten-By – R. Pressely*
|12||Where I Rest At||3:32|
- Published By – Diggs Family Music
- Manufactured By – Priority Records LLC
- Distributed By – Priority Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wu-Tang Records
- Copyright (c) – Wu-Tang Records
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- A&R [A & R Coordinator] – Jeff Trotter
- Art Direction – Designey, Inc., NYC.*
- Coordinator [Project Coordinators] – Arlene Godfrey, Sherin Baday
- Executive-Producer – The RZA*
- Mixed By, Arranged By – 4th Disciple
- Performer – 9th Prince (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11, 13), Beretta 9 (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 8, 12), Islord (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 10), Killa Sin (tracks: 3, 5, 8, 11 to 13), P.R. Terrorist (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11, 13), Shogun Assassin* (tracks: 3, 4, 9, 12)
- Photography By – Rachelle Clinton
- Producer – 4th Disciple (tracks: 2 to 8, 11 to 13)
- Written-By – D. Delvalle* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11), J. Alexander* (tracks: 3, 4, 9, 12, 13), J. Grant* (tracks: 3, 5, 8, 11 to 13), R. Stevenson* (tracks: 1 to 3, 8, 10, 13), S. Murray* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13), S. Bougard* (tracks: 2 to 8, 11 to 13), T. Hamlin* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11, 13)
NotesThis album was sold with two different cover arts. This is the alternate version, which is now out of print, while the other one is the original retail version.
℗ © 1998 Wu-Tang Records, Inc.
Printed in the USA.
All tracks were produced for Wu-Tang Productions Inc. except track 10 produced for Protect Ya Neck Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 4992-50014-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: 049925001426
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
|WT 003 CD, 750.0003.20||Killarmy||Dirty Weaponry (CD, Album)||Wu-Tang Records, [PIAS]||WT 003 CD, 750.0003.20||Europe||1998|
|WT 003 CD, 750.0003.20||Killarmy||Dirty Weaponry (CD, Album, RP)||Wu-Tang Records, [PIAS]||WT 003 CD, 750.0003.20||Europe||Unknown|
|P1 50014||Killarmy||Dirty Weaponry (2xLP, Album)||Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records||P1 50014||US||1998|
|P2-50014||Killarmy||Dirty Weaponry (CD, Album)||Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records||P2-50014||US||1998|
|P4-50014||Killarmy||Dirty Weaponry (Cass, Album)||Wu-Tang Records||P4-50014||US||1998|