Scott Walker - Bish Bosch mp3 album
While Bish Bosch isn't the strangest thing walking the planet, that certainly seems to be what he aims for on what is easily his most absurd album ye.
Album · 2012 · 9 Songs. Bish Bosch Scott Walker.
Интернет-магазин OZON. Акции, скидки! Покупайте на OZON. ru · Удобная доставка · Акции и скидки · 20 способов оплаты · Гарантия ·
Scott Walker's third album in the last 17 years features drums and guitars and other passing references to rock music, but its deepest roots are in the dissonant, turn-of-the century compositions by Stravinsky, Schoenberg, Webern, and Berg. Like Walker's last two albums- 1995's Tilt and 2006's The Drift- Bish Bosch is austere, high-minded music about a dirty world where people always seem to be getting castrated or mutilated by something or another. It features drums and guitars and other passing references to rock music, but its deepest roots are in the dissonant, turn-of-the century compositions by Stravinsky, Schoenberg, Webern, and Berg- music that divided its early audiences between applause, hissing, and laughter.
Perhaps Bish Bosch's two immediate predecessors will have sated the 69-year-old singer-songwriter's desire to make complex, baffling, avant-garde music, and this new venture will be a return to the lush balladry of his first four solo albums: this, according to Walker, was the logic upon which the major label that put out his 1995 album Tilt operated . And this is one of the more approachable moments on Bish Bosch. For the most part, it really sounds like nothing other than the last two Scott Walker albums.
Bish Bosch (CD, Album). Bish Bosch (CD, Album). Well, it's not an easy album! He didn't make easy albums in his later phase. But what he did make was something very interesting if you are bored of hearing the same chord sequences and ideas regurgitated. It is not easy listening and you are challenged, but it can be very rewarding to enter Scott's world.
Tilt is the twelfth studio album by the American solo artist Scott Walker. It was released on 8 May 1995 and reached number 27 on the UK albums chart. No singles were released from the album. It was Walker's first studio album in eleven years. Walker composed the songs for the album between 1991 and 1992 except "Manhattan", which was written in 1987, and the final song "Rosary", which was composed in 1993.
Bish Bosch’, Scott Walker’s 14th LP, derives its name from few possible places. While bish bosh is a slang for job done, sorted, Bosch might refer to Hieronymus Bosch, Dutch painter, in which case the first part should also be seen as a separate word, which is a slang for bitch. Scott himself also said I was thinking about making the title refer to a mythological, all-encompassing, giant woman artist. Lyrics can literally take days to decipher and are both dark and mocking to a degree, which makes the whole album look like a very cynical joke and sometimes even parody on the whole genre of avant-garde rock.
Trailer for Bish Bosch, the forthcoming album from Scott Walker, released 4th December 2012. Directed by Iain Forsyth & Jane Pollard. Cinematography by Lol Crawley. Probably the most interesting thing about this album, though, is how different it sounds from Scott Walker's early work. Compare this stuff to his self-titled albums from the 60s. It's two completely different worlds.
Bish Bosch is Scott Walker's first studio album since 2006's The Drift. Scott began writing new material around 2009 - whilst also scoring the ROH 2's Duet For One Voice ballet - recording it sporadically over the following three years. The end result is Bish Bosch, a tauter but more colourful experience than The Drift, with greater emphasis on processed, abrasive guitars, digital keyboards and thick silences. For the cover art, Scott worked closely with painter Ben Farquharson and designer Philip Laslett.
Bish Bosch is a much more elaborate album artistically because we really get to see Scott Walker transcending through genres, and coalescing them to create an anarchical exhibition of sounds. To some, avant-garde music is a puzzle to be solved. An enigma that encompasses hidden themes that are just waiting to be analyzed and deciphered
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|1||'See You Don't Bump His Head'||4:06|
|2||Corps De Blah||10:11|
|4||SDSS1416+13B (Zercon, A Flagpole Sitter)||21:42|
|9||The Day The "Conducator" Died||7:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – 4AD Ltd.
- Recorded At – Kore Studios
- Recorded At – KHS Studios
- Recorded At – Sofasound Studio
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Artwork [Painted Words] – Ben Farquharson
- Bass – John Giblin (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Cello – Chris Fish (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Dom Pecheur (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Frank Schaefer (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Joely Koos (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Justin Pearson (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Nerys Richards (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Tamsy Kayner* (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Vicky Metthews* (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Co-producer, Recorded By – Peter Walsh
- Conductor, Orchestrated By – Mark Warman (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Design – Philip Laslett
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Mark Warman
- Double Bass – Alice Kent (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Chris West (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Clare Tyack (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Enno Senft (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Lucy Hare (tracks: 4), Stacey Watton (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Stephen Warner (tracks: 4), Steve Rossell (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Drum Programming, Keyboards [Keyboards Fx], Other [Finger Snaps] – Peter Walsh (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Drum Programming, Keyboards, Handclaps, Gong [Tuned Gongs], Other [Machetes] – Mark Warman (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Drums – Ian Thomas (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar [Electric], Guitar [EBow Guitar], Acoustic Guitar, Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Pedal Steel Guitar [Hawaiian], Ukulele – Hugh Burns (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar [Electric], Mandoguitar – James Stevenson (tracks: 1, 2, 4)
- Electronics [Electronic Sound Treatments & Manipulation] – Mark Warman, Peter Walsh
- Horns [Kudu, Shofar] – Michael Laird (tracks: 4)
- Keyboards, Percussion, Electric Guitar – Scott Walker (tracks: 8, 9)
- Management [Scott Walker] – Negus-Fancey Company
- Mastered By – Alex Wharton, Peter Walsh, Steve Rooke
- Mixed By – Peter Walsh, Scott Walker
- Pedal Steel Guitar [Hawaiian] – BJ Cole (tracks: 5)
- Percussion, Gong [Tuned Gongs], Other [Machetes] – Alasdair Malloy (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Photography By – Davy Evans
- Producer – Scott Walker
- Recorded By [Orchestra] [Air Studios] – Geoff Foster
- Sounds [Lo Rumbles & White Noise] – Andrew McDonnell (tracks: 5)
- Technician [Assistant] [Air Studios] – Adam Miller , John Prestage
- Technician [Assistant] [Metropolis Studios] – Angie Teo, Liam Nolan, Paul Norris, Xavier Stephenson
- Technician [Assistant] [Sofasound Studios] – Scott Knapper
- Trumpet – Guy Barker (tracks: 5), Tom Rees-Roberts (tracks: 5)
- Tuba [Tubax], Baritone Saxophone – Pete Long (tracks: 4, 7)
- Violin [2nd - Leader] – Steve Morris (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Violin [2nd] – Brian Wright (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Charlie Brown (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Clive Dobbins (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Elizabet Wexler* (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Nikki Gleed (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Paddy Roberts (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Sebastian Rudnicki (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Steve Bentley-Klein (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Tom Pigott-Smith (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Violin [First - Leader] – Paul Willey (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Violin [First] – Abigail Young (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Ann Morfee (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Boguslaw Kostecki (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Dave Smith (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Dave Ogden* (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Jonathan Rees (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Julian Trafford (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Laura Melhuish (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Ruth Ehrlich (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
- Vocals – Scott Walker
- Written-By [All Songs] – Scott Walker
NotesRecorded at Kore Studios, London.
Session preparation, pre-mixing, Protools editing at KHS Studios Dusseldorf.
Vocals recording and mixing at Sofasound Studio, London.
Analog recording and mixing at Metropolis Studios, London.
Orchestra recording at Air Studios, The Hall, London.
Mastering at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Housed in jewel case, packaged in cardboard slipcase together with 32-page booklet with lyrics, photos, art and credits.
Track 9 is listed as 'The Day The "Conducator" Died (An Xmas Song)' in the booklet.
℗ 2012 4AD Ltd, © 2012 4AD Ltd
12 pages booklet
Replica of Bish Bosch
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 52637 32202 6
- Matrix / Runout: arvato + + 79703821 IFPI LY93 CAD3220CD
|CAD3220CD||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD3220CD||UK & Europe||2012|
|CAD3220CD||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD3220CD||UK & Europe||2012|
|CAD 3220CD||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (CD, Album, Promo)||4AD||CAD 3220CD||US||2012|
|CAD-3220-6F||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (9xFile, FLAC, Album)||4AD||CAD-3220-6F||2012|
|CAD3220||Scott Walker||Bish Bosch (2xLP, Album)||4AD||CAD3220||USA & Canada||2012|