Bill Evans & Push - Live In Europe mp3 album
Слушайте и скачивайте bill evans -push- live на Хотплеере в mp. .
London House - Bill Evans, Push. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Listen to music from Bill Evans & Push like Stand Up And Do Something, London House & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Bill Evans & Push.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). I have been a fan of Bill Evans since I bought his "push" cd back in 1993. He has been a trend setter ever since. I had the chance to see his different bands live, and he blew me away every time ! He needs to play in the states more. This live cd is totally happening ! I recommend his recent "big fun' cd also.
01 London House 02 Nightwing 03 Pastiece 04 Push 05 You Gotta Believe 06 Secret Agent 07 Stand Up And Do Something 08 And You Don't Stop 09 Sierra. Bill Evans (Sax) Manolo Badrena (Percussion, vocals on 5) Charles Blenzig (Keyboards) . Flight (Rap vocals); Ron Jenkins (Bass) Gary Poulson (Guitars).
Interplay is a 1963 album by jazz musician Bill Evans. It was recorded in July, 1962 in New York City for Riverside Records. The Interplay Sessions is a 1982 Milestone album that includes the entirety of this album, and tracks recorded for Riverside on August 21 & 22 of the same year with a slightly different lineup. The Interplay Sessions peaked at on the Billboard Jazz Albums charts in 1983. The CD reissue Interplay adds another take of "I'll Never Smile Again" as a bonus track.
Acoustic Bass – Chris Ming Doky Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jeff GolubDrums – Billy WardEngineer – Frank VerderosaKeyboards – Clifford CarterLoops – Bill Evans (3), Clifford CarterMixed By – Eric CalviProducer, Arranged By – Bill Evans (3), Clifford CarterWritten-By, Soprano Saxophone, Keyboards – Bill Evans (3). 5:27.
Listen to albums and songs from Bill Evans & Push. Bill Evans & Push. The Alternative Man.
The Bill Evans Album is an album by the jazz pianist Bill Evans, released in 1971. At the Grammy Awards of 1972, The Bill Evans Album won the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Instrumental Solo and the Best Jazz Performance by a Group awards. The Bill Evans Memorial Library states it is the first recording in which Evans used a Fender Rhodes piano. The Bill Evans Album was reissued with three bonus alternative tracks by Sony in 2005. All songs by Bill Evans except where noted.
|5||You Gotta Believe||7:42|
|7||Stand Up And Do Something||7:52|
|8||And You Don't Stop||7:29|
- Record Company – Alex Merck Music GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alex Merck Music GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Alex Merck Music GmbH
- Recorded By – Dierks Recording Mobile
- Recorded At – Jakobshof, Aachen
- Recorded At – Live Music Hall, Cologne
- Mixed At – Homeboy Recordings
- Mastered At – Sound Studio N
- Backing Vocals – Bill Evans , Marc Allison (tracks: 7)
- Bass – Ron Jenkins
- Cover [Design] – Bob, Trier, Germany*
- Drums – Scooter Warner
- Engineer – Cedric Beatty
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dennis Brockhausen, Norbert Gutzmann, Peter Lang
- Guitar – Adam Rogers (tracks: 3, 9), Gary Poulson (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8)
- Keyboards – Charles Blenzig (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8), Jon Werking* (tracks: 3, 9)
- Liner Notes – Bill Evans
- Mastered By – Radu Marinescu
- Mixed By – Ray Bardani
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Nat Foster
- Music By – Bill Evans (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 9), Charles Blenzig (tracks: 8), Gary Poulson (tracks: 8), KC Flight* (tracks: 7), Manolo Badrena (tracks: 8), Philippe Saisse (tracks: 2), Ron Jenkins (tracks: 8), Scooter Warner (tracks: 8)
- Percussion – Manolo Badrena
- Photography – E. Francois, Claudius R. Arnold
- Producer – Bill Evans
- Producer, Executive-Producer – Joachim Becker
- Rap – KC Flight* (tracks: 5 to 8)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Bill Evans
- Vocals – Manolo Badrena (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
NotesRecorded November 24, 1994 at Jakobshof, Aachen, Germany; except tracks 3 & 9 recorded April 4, 1994 at Live Music Hall, Cologne, Germany. Recorded by Dierks Studios Recording Mobile.
Mixed at Homeboy Recording Inc., New York, in Dec 1994.
Mastered at Soundstudio "N" Cologne.
tracks 1, 3 to 6, 8, 9: Bill Vann's Music (BMI); track 2: Sen Saisse Soinal Music (BMI);
tracks 5 to 8: Airman Music (BMI);
track 8: Oboneque Music (BMI), Scooter Pye Music (ASCAP), Camnor Music (BMI), Atticus Music (BMI)
℗+© 1995 Alex Merck Music GmbH
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 50645 89292 7
- Label Code (World's Best): LC 6110
- SPARS Code: ADD
|LIP 8929-2||Bill Evans & Push||Bill Evans & Push - Live In Europe (CD, Album)||Lipstick Records||LIP 8929-2||Canada||1995|
|VICJ-5153||Bill Evans & Push||Bill Evans & Push - Live In Europe (CD, Album)||Victor||VICJ-5153||Japan||1995|