The London Funk Allstars - Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars mp3 album
The whole album is off the chain. Ambient, psycho disco funk breaks on jazz acid. Reply Notify me Helpful. This is a wicked Album, a must for beat heads, old school breaks and funk, good on the dance floor as well as in the living room. Knee Deep In the Beats is a big stand out for meeee. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars (CD, Album). Toy's Factory, Ninja Tune. Mad Love" has a crazed trumpet that serves it up with a nice jazz style, while "The Chase" goes for 70s action funk. And, as a shout-out to their label, "How To Be A Ninja In One Easy Lesson" makes it all seem too easy. A real step up from their first album.
There's Only One F in Funk. It's Yours by T La Rock and Jazzy Jay (1984). Same Beat by Fred Wesley and The . Feel Good, Party Time by . Funk and the Love Machine (1980). Give It to Me Raw. sampled by Melvin Van Peebles feat. Earth, Wind & Fire (1971). Inside My Love by Minnie Riperton (1975).
The London Funk Allstar – Flesh Eating Disco Zombies vs. 6:36.
Juan Laya, Andre Espeut, Funky Magnetic, Jorge Montiel - Got This Feeling 04:50. La Yee, Monaco GZA, Row-Funk - Disco Noir 05:39. La Yee, Monaco GZA, Row-Funk - Disco Noir 06:31. Phuture Disco Funk - Fill Ur Cup/Afro Secks 04:15. La Yee, Row-Funk feat. Monaco GZA - Disco Noir 07:04.
Monroe, London, England. Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Vs the Bionic Hookers from Mars. Ninja Tune ZENCD 024. CD. 1996.
Kruder & Dorfmeister - High Noon. 1. Listen To The Beat. 2. Knee Deep In The Beats. 816. 4. Never Can Get Enough.
12. Mad Love 13. The Chase 14. Give It To Me Raw 15. How To Be A Ninja In One Easy Lesson.
Flesh Eating Disco Zombies versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars. The Knee Deep in Beats EP and their second album Flesh Eating Disco Zombies vs. The Bionic Hookers From Mars followed in 1996 along with the Sure Shot EP in 1998.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Old Skool Reunion||3:24|
|3||There's Only One F In Funk||6:17|
|5||Junkies Bad Trip||5:07|
Trombone – John Harborne
|7||Love Is What We Need||4:55|
|8||Knee Deep In The Beats Pt. 1
Featuring [Rap], Written-By – Kalico Jack
|9||Never Can Get Enough
Vocals, Arranged By [Vocal] – William George
|10||Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars||6:11|
Bass – Grimwald McNugget
|14||Give It To Me Raw||3:22|
|15||How To Be A Ninja In One Easy Lesson||4:06|
- Copyright (c) – Ninja Tune
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Toy's Factory
- Published By – Just Isn't Music
- Licensed From – Ninja Tune
- Manufactured By – Toy's Factory
- Recorded At – Laboratories Blapps
- Engineered At – Laboratories Blapps
- Produced At – Laboratories Blapps
- Produced For – Blapps! Records
- Arranged By, Producer, Recorded By – DJ Jason
- Bass [Bass Station], Sampler, Drum Programming, Scratches – DJ Jason (tracks: 2,6,10,11,13)
- Brass [Stabs] – Sir Hugo Havern (tracks: 6, 7, 10, 13)
- Edited By [Assistant Editor] – Mr. Sho'nuff
- Editor – Mr. Quicke*
- Engineer [Mix], Mastered By – Roger Benou
- Flute – John Miles (tracks: 6, 9, 10, 13)
- Guitar – Alan Simpson (tracks: 6, 9, 11, 13)
- Illustration – Oscar Wilson
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Midi & Analogue], Piano [Rhodes], Synth [Mini Moog], Organ [Hammond] – Stefan* (tracks: 3 to 6, 9, 11,12,13)
- Vocals, Arranged By [Vocal] – William George (tracks: 9)
- Written-By – F. J. Carter*, S. Turner* (tracks: 3 to 6,8,9,11 to 13,15), W. George* (tracks: 9,15)
NotesNinja Tune Presents: A Heavyweight Hip Hop B-Movie Bout
L.F.A - FEZDZ vs. TBHFM
All tracks produced, arranged & recorded @ Laboratories Blapps
by DJ Jason for Blapps Productions.
Additional recording and mix down @ Monroe, London.
Mix engineer and phat injection: Roger (B Boy from Brazil) Benou.
DJ Jason: Sample & drum programming, scratches & bass station on 2, 6, 10, 11, 13.
Stefan: Keyboard programming (midi & analogue), rhodes piano on 3, 6, 9, 13.
Mini moog on 3, 11, 12. Hammond on 12, 13. Keyboards on 4 to 6, 11.
Roger Benou: Vibe master on all tracks.
1, 2, 7, 10, 14, 15 - F. J. Carter,
3 to 6, 11 to 13 - F. J. Carter / S. Turner,
9 - F. J. Carter / S. Turner / W. George,
15 - F. J. Carter / W. George,
8 - F. J. Carter / K. Jack.
The inside of the booklet imitates the page 5 of
"Heavyweight B-Boy B-Movie Wrestling Monthly - issue No. 2 August '96".
MANUFACTURED BY TOY'S FACTORY, TOKYO, JAPAN
1996 Licensed From Ninja Tune.
Made In Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988061 879079
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L223
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3936
- Matrix / Runout: TFCK-87907 1M2 C 69
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|ZEN CD24||The London Funk Allstars*||Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars (CD, Album)||Ninja Tune||ZEN CD24||UK||1996|
|ZEN 24||London Funk Allstars||Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars (3xLP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||Ninja Tune||ZEN 24||UK||1996|
|SDW017-2||The London Funk Allstars*||Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars (CD, Album)||Shadow Records||SDW017-2||US||1996|
|ZEN CD24||The London Funk Allstars*||Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars (CD, Album, Promo)||Ninja Tune||ZEN CD24||UK||1996|
|ZEN 24||The London Funk Allstars*||Flesh Eating Disco Zombies Versus The Bionic Hookers From Mars (3xLP, Album)||Ninja Tune||ZEN 24||UK||1996|