Billy Brando - Magic Record mp3 album
Tracklist On A Magic Carpet Ride 0:00 Ac/Dc 5:09 Leaward Winds 10:36 Puffnstuff 14:14 Antares The Star 20:39 Magic 25:52 Magic (Reflections In The Clouds).
The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week, as compiled by Nielsen Music, based on multi-metric consumption (blending traditional album sales, track equivalent albums, and streaming equivalent albums).
Complete your Art Gordon (2) record collection. Discover Art Gordon (2)'s full discography. Magic Record Billy Brando - Magic Record (7", Styrene).
Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid is the 12th studio album and first soundtrack album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on July 13, 1973 by Columbia Records for the Sam Peckinpah film, Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid. Dylan himself appeared in the film as the character "Alias".
Stream Tracks and Playlists from Magic Records on your desktop or mobile device.
The Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical has been awarded since 1959. The award had several minor name changes: In 1959 the award was known as Best Engineered Record – Non-Classical. In 1960 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Classical or Novelty. From 1961 to 1962 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Popular Recording. In 1963 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Novelty and Other Than Classical.
Vinyl record album from singer-songwriter, Billy Joe Shaver. This is a Promo album. The album cover has some wear due to age and storage. THE BEATLES - BEATLES '65 VINYL RECORD ALBUM - New Condition. Rock and Roll Music. I’ll Follow the Sun. - Mr. Moonlight.
1. Dancing with Myself (Billy Idol, Tony James) – 4:51 2. Hot in the City (Idol) – 3:33 3. White Wedding (Idol) – 4:13 4. Rebel Yell (Idol, Steve Stevens) – 4:47 5. Eyes Without a Face (Idol, Stevens) – 4:58 6. Flesh for Fantasy (Idol, Stevens) – 4:38 7. Catch My Fall (Idol) – 3:42 8. To Be a Lover (William Bell
Billy Gibbons' Perfectamundo contains just about everything you could hope for in the first-ever solo album from ZZ Top's frontman. Instead of treading on his main band's well-established (and, judging from 2012's La Futura, still quite fertile) territory, the album casts Gibbons' formidable guitar, vocal and songwriting skills against a bracingly fresh Afro-Cuban backdrop. The backing band featured on Perfectamundo, the BFG's, is about twice as big as Gibbons' usual trio.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – Art Gordon Flute [Solo] – Ted Tyle
Arranged By – David Ward
- Manufactured By – M & M Assoc. Inc.
- Published By – Music Maestros Publishing
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Bridgeport
- Orchestra – Art Gordon & The Music Maestro Orchestra
- Written-By – Billy Brando
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): W 712-A .
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): W 712-B .