Various - WAKY (The Big 79) (22 Super Giants) mp3 album
Explore releases from the Rambed Publ. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Rambed Publ. WAKY (The Big 79) (22 Super Giants) (LP, Comp).
Recorded live on June 22, 2010 at Levski Stadium in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Electronically Re-Recorded Compatible Stereo. Big Seven Music Corp. BMI Johnny Nash Music/ASCAP . Music/BMI Lois Music/BMI Kama Sutra Music/BMI Big Shot Music/BMI Hot Shot Music/BMI. Trio Music C. In. BMI Tallyrand Music/BMI Gershwin Pub.
Explore releases from the Claridge Music label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Claridge Music releases. 1300/WMAK Solid Gold (LP, Comp). Post Records, Post Records.
Album · 1996 · 40 Songs. The Original Recordings That Inspired the Broadway Hit "After Midnight". The Uncollected: Hal Kemp and His Orchestra (Vol 2). Hal Kemp and His Orchestra & Skinnay Ennis.
The Big Goodbye" is the twelfth episode of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode first aired in broadcast syndication on January 11, 1988. Rob Bowman planned to direct the episode, but he was switched to "Datalore" due to delays in its production. With Bowman working on another episode, Joseph L. Scanlan became the director.
The Giants is a 1974 album featuring Oscar Peterson, Joe Pass, and Ray Brown. At the Grammy Awards of 1978, Peterson won the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Performance by a Soloist for his performance on this album. It was reissued on CD in 1995 by Original Jazz Classics. Riff Blues" (Oscar Peterson) – 4:24. Who Cares?" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) – 6:29. Jobim" (Joe Pass, Peterson) – 6:29. Blues for Dennis" (Peterson) – 5:31. Sunny" (Bobby Hebb) – 4:49.
The third season of the American sitcom The Big Bang Theory was originally aired on CBS from September 21, 2009 to May 24, 2010 with 23 episodes. Season three started three months after the end of season two when the guys left for the North Pole
The Big Bang is the seventh studio album by American rapper Busta Rhymes. It was released on June 13, 2006, by Aftermath Entertainment, Flipmode Records and Interscope Records. Production for the album took place during 2005 to 2006 at several recording studios and was handled by Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz, Mark Batson, DJ Scratch, J Dilla, Timbaland, Mr. Porter, will. am, Sha Money XL, JellyRoll, Black Jeruz, Nisan Stewart and DJ Green Lantern. The official cover artwork was revealed on May 7, 2006
23. The Big Short Piano Suite. The Big Short Trailer Songs. When The Levee Breaks – Led Zeppelin.
|A1||–Tommy James & Shondells*||Crimson & Clover|
|A2||–Johnny Nash||Hold Me Tight|
|A3||–Ohio Express||Yummy, Yummy, Yummy|
|A4||–James Brown||Papa's Got A Brand New Bag|
|A5||–Lemon Pipers*||Green Tambourine|
|A6||–Brenton Wood||The Oogum Boogum Song|
|A7||–Count Five||Psychotic Reaction|
|A8||–Ad Libs*||The Boy From New York City|
|A9||–Neil Diamond||Cherry, Cherry|
|B1||–B.J. Thomas||Billy & Sue|
|B2||–The Dells||There Is|
|B3||–Strawberry Alarm Clock||Incense & Peppermints|
|B4||–Dixie Cups*||Chapel Of Love|
|B5||–Buckinghams*||Kind Of A Drag|
|B6||–Dobie Gray||The "In" Crowd|
|B7||–Cascades*||Rhythm Of The Rain|
|B8||–James & Bobby Purify||I'm Your Puppet|
|B10||–Esquires*||Get On Up|
|B11||–Uniques*||All These Things|
- Published By – Big Seven Music Corp.
- Published By – Johnny Nash Music
- Published By – T.M. Music
- Published By – Lois Music
- Published By – Kama Sutra Music
- Published By – Big Shot Music
- Published By – Hot Shot Music
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Tallyrand Music
- Published By – Gershwin Publishing Co.
- Published By – Miraleste Music
- Published By – Robin Hood
- Published By – Hornet Music
- Published By – Chevis Music
- Published By – Claridge Music
- Published By – Maryon Music
- Published By – American Music
- Published By – Sherman DeVorzon Music
- Published By – Fame Publishing Co.
- Published By – Rambed Publ. Co.
- Published By – Hi-Mi Pub.
- Published By – Tune-Kel Publishing
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Recording Labs
- Made By – Post Records
- Manufactured By – Post Records
- Liner Notes – Bob Todd
- Mastered By – TC*
- Producer [Produced By] – Buzz Curtis
[Track A1:] Big Seven Music Corp./BMI
[Track A2:] Johnny Nash Music/ASCAP
[Track A3:] T.M.Music/BMI
[Track A4:] Lois Music/BMI
[Track A5:] Kama Sutra Music/BMI
[Track A6:] Big Shot Music/BMI
[Track A7:] Hot Shot Music/BMI
[Tracks A8, B4:] Trio Music Co., Inc./BMI
[Track A9:] Tallyrand Music/BMI
[Track A10:] Gershwin Pub. Co.
[Track A11:] Miraleste Music & Robin Hood/BMI
[Track B1:] Hornet Music/BMI
[Track B2:] Chevis Music/BMI
[Track B3:] Claridge Music/ASCAP
[Track B5:] Maryon Music/BMI
[Track B6:] American Music/BMI
[Track B7:] Sherman/Devorzon Music/BMI
[Track B8:] Fame Publ. Co./BMI
On the center label: the artist is misspelled as James & Boby Purify, but it is spelled correctly on the back cover.
[Track B9:] Rambed Pub. Co./BMI
[Track B10:] Hi―Mi Publ./BMI
[Track B11:] Tune Kel Pub./BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): Post 79 Side-1 Binks F/W W TC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): Post 79 Side-2 Binks F/W W TC
- Rights Society (Tracks A1, A3 to A9, A11 to B2, B4 to B11): BMI
- Rights Society (Tracks A2, B3): ASCAP