Russell Gunn - Ethnomusicology Volume 1 mp3 album
Listen to Ethnomusicology Volume 2 by Russell Gunn on Deezer.
Ethnomusicology vo. Album released in 2001. Ethnomusicology Volume 2. Авторы текста и музыки.
Album · 1999 · 10 Songs. Ethnomusicology Russell Gunn.
Gunn Fu, R. Gunn, Russ Gunn, Russel Gunn, Russell Gun, Russell Gunn J. .Marketplace 1,182 For Sale. Ethnomusicology Volume 1 (Album).
Artists Russell Gunn Ethnomusicology, Volume 4. Ethnomusicology, Volume 4 Russell Gunn. Ethnomusicology, Volume 4. 2004. This album has an average beat per minute of 120 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 72/174 BPM). Tracklist Ethnomusicology, Volume 4. 1.
Russell Gunn has a problem with critics but only the ones who don't like his music. The third track on this record makes this point more than abundantly clear. And it's pure hypocrisy. Regardless, I'm afraid I'll have to join this elite group. Gunn's last record (Vol. 2) was a brilliant blending of jazz with hip-hop, funk and other styles. Vol. 3 has crossed the line into pure indulgence and fallen off the edge. A few inspired combinations drown among a heap of tunes ripe with cliche
Ethnomusicology - Volume . og - . 0. Russell Gunn - Ethnomusicology - Volume . lac - 38. 2. ue - .
Ethnomusicology, 1999. Ethnomusicology, 1999. 74 Miles Away, 04:24. Sybil's Blues, 07:52. DJ Apollo Interlude, 00:24. Woody 1: On the New Ark, 06:41. The Blackwidow Blues, 07:06.
Russell Gunn - Ethnomusicology, Vol. 1 (1999).
Volume 1 is the debut studio album by American alternative rock band CKY. Recorded at The Ground Hog Studios in Holland, Pennsylvania, it was produced, engineered and mixed by guitarist Chad I Ginsburg, and originally released on February 27, 1999 by Distant Recordings and Teil Martin International. Since its initial release under the title Camp Kill Yourself, the album has been reissued a number of times by various record labels with different titles and album covers.
|1||74 Miles Away - Intro||4:24|
|4||DJ Apollo Interlude||0:22|
|5||Woody 1 : On The New Ark||6:43|
|6||The Blackwidow Blues||7:06|
|9||Andre Heyward Interlude||1:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet [Eb Clarinet], Cowbell – Bruce Williams
- Bass – Rodney Jordan
- Drums – Woody Williams
- Engineer – "Super" David Darlington*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Patrick Derivaz, Tim Conklin
- Guitar – Chieli Minucci (tracks: 7)
- Mastered By – Leon Zervos
- Percussion – Khalil Kwame Bell*
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Organ – James Hurt
- Producer – Yves Beauvais
- Producer [Assistant Producer] – Bruce Williams (tracks: 3)
- Producer, Arranged By – Russell Gunn
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Gregory Tardy*
- Trombone – Andre Heyward
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Organ [Organ Bass], Vocals [Vox], Human Beatbox, Tambourine – Russell Gunn
- Turntables – DJ Apollo
- Written-By – Branford Marsalis (tracks: 6), Gregory Tardy* (tracks: 10), Russell Gunn (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 9), Woody Shaw (tracks: 5)
NotesRecorded at Sorcerer Sound, July 8-10, 1998.
Mastered at Absolute Audio, NYC, October 22, 1998.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-83165-2 4
|7567-83165-2||Russell Gunn||Ethnomusicolgy Volume 1 (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567-83165-2||Germany||1999|