Dropkick Murphys - Going Out In Style mp3 album
The Orchard Music, WMG (от лица компании "Cooking Vinyl"); ASCAP, CMRRA, UBEM, Memory Lane Music (Publishing), LatinAutor, IMPEL" и другие авторские общества (13).
Features Song Lyrics for Dropkick Murphys's Going Out In Style album. Hang 'Em High Lyrics. 8. Going Out in Style Lyrics. 9. Broken Hymns Lyrics.
Going Out in Style is the seventh studio album by the Dropkick Murphys and was released on March 1, 2011. It was the band's second studio release on their Born & Bred Records label. The album is the band's highest charting to date making its debut at number 6 on the Billboard Hot 200 album charts. It was also the first to feature new member Jeff DaRosa. Two singles have been released from the album including "Going Out in Style" and "Memorial Day". The first single was also made into music videos.
You may bury me with an enemy in mount calvary You can stack me on a pyre and soak me down with whiskey Roast me to a blackened crisp and throw me in a pile I could really give a shit - I'm going out in style You can take my urn to fenway spread my ashes all about Or you can. bring me down to wolly beachand dump the sucker out Burn me to a rotten crisp and toast me for a while I could really give a shit - I'm going out in style
Dropkick Murphys Lyrics. Going Out In Style" (feat. Fat Mike, Chris Cheney and Lenny Clarke). Fat Mike I'll be in the can having a smoke with Garv and Johnny Fitz But there's a backup in the bathroom 'cause the badger's got the shits. You may bury me with an enemy in mount calvary You can stack me on a pyre and soak me down with whiskey Roast me to a blackened crisp and throw me in a pile I could really give a shit - I'm going out in style You can take my urn to fenway spread my ashes all about Or you can bring
Complete your Dropkick Murphys collection. referencing Going Out In Style, 2xLP, Album, Whi + CD, Album, DKM1-526916, none. this is not 45 RPM vinyl. Reply Notify me Helpful. referencing Going Out In Style, CD, Album, DKM2-526916.
Band Name Dropkick Murphys. Album Name Going Out in Style. 版公司 Born and Bred Records. 4. Going Out In Style.
Going Out In Style" as written by James Patrick Lynch Alexander Barr. Lyrics powered by LyricFind. Going Out in Style song meanings. Song MeaningThis song is near the beginning of an entire album that loosely follows a retrospective of the life of fictional character Cornelius Larkin, beginning with his wake, but the lyrics of this song mostly read as a future wake for Dropkick Murphys singer Ken Casey (as seen in the official music video for the song).
com: Going Out In Style: Dropkick Murphys: MP3 Downloads. 1 March 2011 ·. "You're a liar and a traitor, now we got the proof. Published just a few minutes ago. Dropkick Murphys keep it lovably loud on new album ‘Going Out in Style’. Going Out In Style added 6 new photos to the album Dropkick Murphys. 28 February 2011 ·. Dropkick Murphys. Listen to "Going Out In Style" for free here. Listen to New Releases and Free Music CDs - Spinner. Free CD Listening weekly, MP3 downloads and music news daily, plus exclusive interviews and live podcasts from music's most influential artists. Dropkick Murphys - February 27, 2011 - Full Encore.
Going Out in Style is a concept album, which takes the band's own personal experiences and family folklore and rolls them into the story of a fictional character named Cornelius Larkin, who has passed away and is looking down on his own wake. The songs detail the Irish immigrant to America's life from beginning to close. Singer/bassist Ken Casey told Billboard magazine he came up with the idea for the album while visiting a funeral home and walking in on a wake. Going Out in Style debuted at on the Billboard 200 making it the Dopkicks' first top 10 album. The first week sales of 43,000 were also a career high. More songs from Dropkick Murphys. More songs about death. More songs from 2011. Lyrics to Going Out in Style.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hang 'Em High|
|A2||Going Out In Style
Lead Vocals [Guest] – Chris Cheney, Fat Mike , Lenny Clarke
|A3||The Hardest Mile|
|B3||Climbing A Chair To Bed
Written-By – Traditional
|C2||Deeds Not Words|
|C3||Take 'Em Down|
|C4||Sunday Hardcore Matinee|
|D2||Peg O' My Heart
Lead Vocals [Guest] – Bruce SpringsteenWritten-By – Alfred Bryan, Fred Fisher
|D3||Walk Don't Run (Bonus Track)|
|D4||The Irish Rover
Lead Vocals [Guest] – Pat Lynch
|CD-1||Hang' Em High|
|CD-2||Going Out In Style|
|CD-3||The Hardest Mile|
|CD-6||Climbing A Chair To Bed|
|CD-8||Deeds Not Words|
|CD-9||Take 'Em Down|
|CD-10||Sunday Hardcore Matinee|
|CD-12||Peg O' My Heart|
|CD-13||The Irish Rover|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dropkick Murphys
- Copyright (c) – Cooking Vinyl Ltd.
- Mixed At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Engineered At – Q Division Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 88957
- Arranged By – Barr* (tracks: D3, D4), Dropkick Murphys (tracks: D3, D4), Lynch* (tracks: D2, D4), DaRosa* (tracks: D2, D4), Casey* (tracks: D2, D4), Kelly* (tracks: D2, D4), Brennan* (tracks: D2, D4)
- Artwork By [Illustrations] – "Uncle" Pete MacPhee
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Evan Tolonan, Jen Clarke, Joe Gittleman, Kevin Rheault, Liam Casey
- Backing Vocals [Extreme Background Vocals/party Track] – Brady Sullivan, Christine McMahon, Christine Sullivan, Diana Brennan, Emma Casey, Jen Casey, Liam Casey, Marianne Burke, Sandi Larner, Sean Sullivan, Sean Sullivan Jr., Taylor London
- Bagpipes – Scruffy Wallace
- Banjo, Bouzouki, Mandolin, Harmonica, Vocals – Jeff DaRosa
- Coordinator [Production] – Andy Rooney
- Design, Layout – Sons Of Nero
- Drums, Vocals – Matt Kelly
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Accordion, Whistle, Vocals – Tim Brennan
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Vocals – James Lynch
- Engineer – Ryan Mall
- Engineer [Additional Recording Assistant] – Tyson Fish
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Luke Postill
- Engineer [Demo] – Michael "Mo" Lapierre*
- Lead Vocals – Al Barr
- Lead Vocals, Bass – Ken Casey
- Management – Dianne Meyer
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Mixed By – Ryan Mall, Ted Hutt
- Photography – Kerry Brett
- Photography [Additional] – Shutterbooth Boston
- Photography [Assistant] – Danny Gallagher
- Producer – Ted Hutt
- Strings, Backing Vocals – Ariel Parkington, Lydia Parkington, Nora Parkington, Rose Parkington, Sarah Parkington, The Parkington Sisters
- Technician [Drum] – John Cohan
- Violin, Backing Vocals – Emma Casey
- Written-By – Barr* (tracks: A1 to D2), Dropkick Murphys (tracks: A1 to D2), Lynch* (tracks: A1 to D2), DaRosa* (tracks: A1 to D2), Casey* (tracks: A1 to D2), Kelly* (tracks: A1 to D2), Wallace* (tracks: D2), Brennan* (tracks: A1 to D2), Traditional (tracks: D3, D4)
NotesIncludes printed Inner-sleeves.
Sticker on Front-cover
"Deluxe Edition-180 GSM Green Vinyl, Includes Full Album CD Version"
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 11297 49361 0
- Label Code: LC:7180
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 88957 2A COOKLP 536
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 88957 2B COOKLP 536
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 88957 2C COOKLP 536
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 88957 2D COOKLP 536
- ASIN: B004KOW2K8
- Matrix / Runout (Cat.# CD): COOKCD536
|DKM2-526916||Dropkick Murphys||Going Out In Style (CD, Album)||Independent Label Group, Born & Bred Records||DKM2-526916||US||2011|
|none||Dropkick Murphys||Going Out In Style (14xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Born & Bred Records||none||US||2011|
|DKM2-529895||Dropkick Murphys||Going Out In Style Fenway Park Bonus Edition (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||Born & Bred Records||DKM2-529895||US||2011|
|BLLN-146||Dropkick Murphys||Going Out In Style (CD, Album)||Bullion||BLLN-146||Japan||2011|
|DEW9000322||Dropkick Murphys||Going Out In Style (CD, Album)||Born & Bred Records, Dew Process||DEW9000322||Australia & New Zealand||2011|